Thursday, October 29, 2009

Around a different part of town 10/22/09

The new camera lens is so sweet.  Today I went to a new part of the town (when I say town imagine a town with 1.4 million inhabitants) to take some photos.  Surprisingly this part of town is filled with ceramic stores.  I can not imagine how so many stores selling ceramics can stay open, but somebody must be buying all of this stuff.  When you are viewing the photos keep in mind that the items in the photos are just the tip of the berg, there are blocks and blocks of the same stuff all around.

I bumped into this quaint little stain store.  I thought the presentation was tops.

In one part of town there are stores dedicated to these large ceramic tile paintings.  When you think about it the answer is really pretty simple.  Who needs canvas when you have porcelain?

No comments:

Post a Comment